- As per IQVIA data published for MAT/4/2020 on Branded Probiotics Market.
- As per ImpactRx Probiotic Market scripting data published MAT/4/2020.
- Ramiah, K., et al., Safety assessment of Lactobacillus plantarum and Enterococcus mundtii. Probiotics Antimicrob. Protoc. 1, 15–23 (2009).
- Van Zyl, W. F., et al., In vivo bioluminescence imaging of the spatial and temporal colonization of lactobacillus plantarum 423 and enterococcus mundtii ST4SA in the intestinal tract of mice. BMC Microbiol. 18, 1–16 (2018).
- Botes, M., et al., Evaluation of Enterococcus mundtii ST4SA and Lactobacillus plantarum 423 as probiotics by using a gastro-intestinal model with milk formulations as substrate. Int. J. Food Microbiol. 128, 362–370 (2008).
- Wilkins, T. & Sequoia, J. Probiotics for Gastrointestinal Conditions: A Summary of the Evidence. Am. Fam. Physician 96, 170–178 (2017).
- Mörkl, S., et al., The role of nutrition and the gut-brain axis in psychiatry: A review of the literature. Neuropsychobiology 79, 80–88 (2020).
- Konturek, P., et al. Review article STRESS AND THE GUT : PATHOPHYSIOLOGY , CLINICAL CONSEQUENCES. J. Physiol. Pharmacol. 62, 591–599 (2011).
- Monda, V., et al. Exercise modifies the gut microbiota with positive health effects. Oxid. Med. Cell. Longev. 2017, (2017).
- Vighi, G., et al. Allergy and the gastrointestinal system. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 153, 3–6 (2008).
For full prescribing information, refer to the Professional Information.
This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.D 34.9 Complementary Medicine. Health Supplements. Probiotics entiro™ Probiotic Capsules / entiro™ Probiotic Chews / entiro™ Probiotic FastMelt. Each entiro™ Probiotic capsule, chewable tablet and FastMelt sachet contains a minimum of 100 million CFU’s of viable Enterococcus mundtii (ST4SA) and a minimum of 100 million CFU’s of viable Lactobacillus plantarum (423). CFU’s = Colony Forming Units