- As per ImpactRx Probiotic Market scripting data published MAT/4/2020.
- As per IQVIA data published for MAT/4/2020 on Branded Probiotics Market.
- Ramiah, K., et al., Safety assessment of Lactobacillus plantarum and Enterococcus mundtii. Probiotics Antimicrob. Protoc.1, 15–23 (2009).
- Van Zyl, W. F., et al., In vivo bioluminescence imaging of the spatial and temporal colonization of lactobacillus plantarum 423 and enterococcus mundtii ST4SA in the intestinal tract of mice. BMC Microbiol.18, 1–16 (2018).
- Botes, M., et al., Evaluation of Enterococcus mundtii ST4SA and Lactobacillus plantarum 423 as probiotics by using a gastro-intestinal model with milk formulations as substrate. J. Food Microbiol.128, 362–370 (2008).
- Wilkins, T. & Sequoia, J. Probiotics for Gastrointestinal Conditions: A Summary of the Evidence. Fam. Physician96, 170–178 (2017).
- Mörkl, S., et al., The role of nutrition and the gut-brain axis in psychiatry: A review of the literature. Neuropsychobiology79, 80–88 (2020).
- Konturek, P., et al. Review article STRESS AND THE GUT : PATHOPHYSIOLOGY , CLINICAL CONSEQUENCES. Physiol. Pharmacol.62, 591–599 (2011).
- Monda, V., et al. Exercise modifies the gut microbiota with positive health effects. Med. Cell. Longev.2017, (2017).
- Vighi, G., et al. Allergy and the gastrointestinal system. Exp. Immunol.153, 3–6 (2008).
- Please refer to the professional information of entiro™ PROBIOTIC CAPSULES.
- Westerik, N., et al., Lactobacillus rhamnosus Probiotic Food as a Tool for Empowerment Across the Value Chain in Africa. Frontiers in Microbiology.9, 1–6 (2018).
- Please refer to the professional information of entiro™ PROBIOTIC DROPS.
- Please refer to the professional information of entiro™ PROBIOTIC CHEWS.
- Please refer to the professional information of entiro™ PROBIOTIC FastMelt.
- Van der Beek, E. Nutritional Programming and Later Life: The role of macronutrient quality during the first 1,000 days. Sight & Life E-magazine. 32, 46-52 (2019).
- F, Yan., D.B. Polk, Probiotics and immune health. Curr Opin Gastroenterol. 6, 496-501 (2011).
- P, Markowiak., K. Slizewska, Effects of Probiotics, Prebiotics, and Synbiotics on Human Health. Nutrients. 9, 1-30 (2017).
This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. For full prescribing information, refer to the Professional Information.
D 34.9 Complementary Medicine. Health Supplements. Probiotics entiro™ Probiotic Capsules / entiro™ Probiotic Chews / entiro™ Probiotic FastMelt. Each entiro™ Probiotic capsule, chewable tablet and FastMelt sachet contains a minimum of 100 million CFU’s of viable Enterococcus mundtii (ST4SA) and a minimum of 100 million CFU’s of viable Lactobacillus plantarum (423).
D 34.9 Complementary Medicine. Health Supplements. Probiotics. Each 0,25 mL (6 drops) of entiro™ PROBIOTIC DROPS contains freeze-dried Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG 1 x 109 colony forming units (CFU’s).
CFU’s = Colony Forming Units